Thanks for kind invitation

Dear doctor Bob

Have just received kind invitation to attend concert in California, and as presently live in China have to politely decline.

Loved your - as usual - humouristic 'reply card' but though better send email than snailmail these days (nit like u were holding your breath for my personal reply anyhow.... I know:-))

Am very happy you and Steve have tied the knot by now, after California disgracefully approved anotehr ban for gay marriage.... Anycase wish you both the very best together forever. :-)

You are doing such a tremendous effort and mean so much to so many people around the globe and whatever one does can only be humbled by your efforts and achievements in making the world a better place.

My wonderful sugar bf was diagnosed last year and you have been such a help and support to us both since then.

Have decided will donate a portion of my yearly bonus to your cause, and will thus send money to you in December.

may whatever powers ruling this univers preserve soctor B forever

/Kasper

Hi Kasper,

We'll miss you at our Concerted Effort event in Mountain View on the 23rd. I'm glad you appreciated the twisted humor on the reply card. We had fun designing it.

Thank you for the wedding congratulations. Over 18,000 same-sex couples managed to tie the proverbial knot here in California before the discriminatory amendment to the constitution was passed. Its successful passage was due primarily to the enormous amount of money, effort and lies thrown into the campaign from the Mormon Church. I'm confident the ban will eventually be overturned. (It would be poetic karma if the Mormon Church loses its tax-exempt "church" status over this issue as well!)

Thanks also for your pledge to donate to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated and urgently needed, particularly in light of the financial crisis. Many HIV/AIDS programs are facing extreme budget cuts.

Give your sugar boyfriend a hug from me and save one for yourself, OK Kasper?

Be well!

Unprotected gay sex in a sauna
Baby Oil and latex (again..)