Unprotected gay sex in a sauna

Last night I was out in town and went to a gay sauna. Needless to say i had a lot of alcohol on board and had unprotected sex with a local guy(me bing the passive partner)however the guy didn't cum in me. I'm angry with myself firstly because of my stupidity and secondly i have only been recently to GUM clinic for a checkup - which i do anually. What really worries me is the fact i was in a sauna - and the risk of catching an STD or HIV. I would be really embarrassed to go back to the clinic again so soon. What would you advise? would it be ok to leave it and go on the next annual check up?

Many thanks

No, it would not be OK to wait until your next annual checkup! You need an STD screen as well as an HIV test at the three-month mark. Just advise the clinic you screwed up and got screwed without a condom. Trust me; you're not the only one who has had a lapse in judgment in between annual checkups, OK?

Cough right in my face
Thanks for kind invitation