Another stupid question

Let me first congratulate you on your recent marriage. The only problem I have with it is that two really amazingly hot guys are now out of the pool leaving us women with emotionally stagnant, fashion deprived, knuckle dragging idiots to choose from. Enjoy your love, it is rare these days. My question is two fold. I was in a restroom at work last october and I believe I may have been exposed to another womens menstrual blood. I was blood tested five months after the exposure and I had a quick test six months after. It still lurks in my mind that the exposure could have led to infection. I asked my physician to do a quick test the other day and he refused me. He said if I wanted a test I could go to the hospital and get one. I know he had the tests because hi nurse said he did. I dont have the money for a blood test so I didnt get one. I realize that I may have unwarranted fears, but isnt it a little thoughtless to refuse a patient a quick test? What if instead I had actually had sex with 12 guys six months before and just didnt want to admit it but had just worked up the guts to ask for a test? Do you think another test is needed? (not for the imaginary tryst with 12 men, but for the potty room exposure?)

Your negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional testing is warranted. If you're still worried about HIV, despite overwhelming evidence you don't have it, you need counseling, not more HIV tests! You need to conquer your irrational fears if you're ever going to find your emotionally available, fashion forward, highly intelligent Mr. Right! (Thanks for the congratulations regarding my "Happily-Ever-After.")

WAITING FOR YOU TO SAVE ME PLEASE !!!
Cough right in my face