WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM DR. BOB? READ THIS!!!!

Hello Fabulous Forum People,

I'm going to take a few days off and I wanted to warn you in advance so you won't worry or worse resubmit your question 5,000 times. Now before you get all huffy and angry about my brief absence, I have an excellent reason for a "leave." Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) and I are getting married. Yes, really married. It's legal here in California, thanks to a ruling by the California Supreme Court. Unfortunately, there is a meanspirited proposition on the Nov. 4th ballot that proposes an amendment to the state constitution to ban same-sex civil marriages. Should Proposition 8 pass, it would write discrimination into the constitution and effectively prevent Steve and me from getting married. Consequently, we are getting married on Halloween to assure our vows will be recognized as valid and legal. It also seems like the ultimate "trick and treat." So if I'm not very active on this site for a few days, I hope you'll be understanding. Remember to use the archives. There's an excellent chance the information you're searching for or the reassurance you desire is right there waiting for your double-click.

OK, time for my trip down the aisle! After 15 years, we're finally making it legal. Everyone in California, please vote No on Proposition 8!

It's time to be brave....
WAITING FOR YOU TO SAVE ME PLEASE !!!