Nov 2, 2008
Does warm testicles, warm feet soles, upper leg signal an hiv infection?...A male friend thinks he got infected 5 weeks ago, and he just started noticing his balls get warm every now and then. Could that be an hiv symptom?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Warm balls a sign of HIV? Tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.