THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT

Dear Dr.Frascino,I am really grateful to you for assuring me.I was going nuts but your assurance has helped me a lot.I am really delighted that you took time to answer my question.God bless you and your noble mission.If I take the test on the 3 month mark I will notify you of the results.Also I would like to point out that here in India many are intently following the US presidential election.May Barrack Obama win and make the US the best place in the world.

Student from India

Hi Student from India,

Thanks for your thanks! Good luck on your three-month test. And good luck to all of us here in the U.S. I'm hopeful we have the wisdom to elect Obama/Biden over Mr. Erratic and Ms. Inexperienced.

Call me Crazy...tell me i need help
anal bleeding