Call me Crazy...tell me i need help

I am losing sleep and super worried. Yesterday i was at a restaurant and ordered a drink. The waitress didn't seem to like me much bc when i first walked in she quickly came to the table to get drink order and i asked her to give me a minute i had just gtten seated. When i finally ordered my drink she came and put it next to me and she touched my arm. Now i am panicking that she poked me with something that was hiv infected. I know i may be very paranoid but i just can't help it. I have had hiv fears for a very long time. It is standing in the way of my life. I am thinking if it was a needel or something i would have definitely felt a prick or some discomfort. PLEASE PLEASE HELP & GUIDE!

Call you crazy? OK, you are a total whack job.

Tell you that you need help? OK. Like all total whack jobs, you need professional counseling to help you confront and conquer your totally irrational fears of being HIV infected by demonic-psychotic HIV-positive waitresses at Denny's.

positive elisa and indeterminate wb at 2 and 3 months
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT