positive elisa and indeterminate wb at 2 and 3 months

2 months after exposure, I tested positive on Elisa, and indeterminate on Western Blot w/p24 showing equivocal. At 3 months the exact same results and i took a viral load test which showed negative. I know that the indeterminate result could be due to that I am in the middle of seroconversion, but isn't it true that during the actual serocnversion, the viral load will be high.

My MD told me that I do not have HIV for this reason. Do I need to still get tested?

Please respond, because I don't know what to do.

I would agree with your doctor. If you were in the midst of seroconverting at the time of your month-two results (positive ELISA, indeterminate WB, equivocal p24 antigen), you would have been definitively HIV-antibody positive by month three as well as had a detectable HIV plasma viral load. No additional HIV testing is warranted. Stay safe and you'll stay well.

I scratched badly my HIV+ puppy
Call me Crazy...tell me i need help