tempted to BareBack

I don't identify as a depreseed/self destructive GM, but I have this fantasy/or desire to barback, even get breeded (infected) so far this is only a twisted fantasy, but where does in come from mentally, never thought I had a deathwish

John

Hello John,

Where does this "twisted fantasy" come from psychologically? Unfortunately, there is no way for me to determine that over the Internet. It would require a detailed conversation and possibly some psychotherapy to completely answer that question. It could stem from survivor guilt or perhaps represent an extension of the very common excitement that can come with "risky" sex, such as sex in public places with its risk of getting caught. The important thing is that you haven't yet acted out on these fantasies/desires. And I sincerely hope you never do!

I would suggest you do two things:

1. Volunteer some of your time at an AIDS hospice.

2. Get counseling to explore these desires.

We are both +, married and he has a no sex rule
Public Occupation Screening