WHOO HOOO

Just did a Home Access test 4 months from a low risk possible exposure and it was negative!

Doc love the forum and keep up the good work.

I have to admit though I really do not like Obama but then again I am not that fond of McCain either. Maybe I will write you in???

WOO-HOO! and congratulations!

Since you are not fond of either candidate, I would ask that you vote for my strong preference: Barack Obama. His views on HIV/AIDS (and a host of other issues) are far superior to McCain's. We desperately need someone with brains in the White House after four years of shit-for-brains Bush. Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review. McCain, on the other hand, graduated at the bottom of the class. His class rank at the U.S. Naval Academy was 894 out of 899!!!

about hepatits B
We are both +, married and he has a no sex rule