More a thank you and pledge

Dr. Frascino- I had a recent HIV risk that really took a toll on me emotionally, and I want to thank you and everyone here at the Body for your expertise and constant support for those worried about HIV or living with the infection. I had a high risk encounter five months ago and tested negative today for hiv antibodies. Obviously my feelings of relief and happiness were enormous, but at the same time this experience has sobered me to the realities of this disease. I leave next week for foreign service in Africa, and feel that thanks to this site and my close call I will be able to view those with the disease in a sympathetic manner. When I return I plan to be involved with hiv/aids activism stateside, and upon meeting those living with hiv will treat them with the same respect and regard that I would any person. Thank you, and good luck with your great and meaningful work- Relieved and changed

Hello Relieved and Changed,

Thanks for your thanks! And welcome to the fight against the global pandemic.

FUNNY,FUNNY,FUNNY... lol
Baskt Case returns for the last time!!