Should I worry? worrisome guy

Dear Dr: I admired you that you really devoted yourself in such kind of effort. You are the angle of my soul.Back to the Topic: Here is my story. I used to have oral sex with someone 8 months agp.I am the receiver. He gave me the oral sex through a tower and just 30 seconds. And I was in such a panic and feel guilty. After 4 weeks I do the Rapid/EIA testing it was negtive. 6weeks,8 weeks,11 weeks I did the Rapid/EIA testing it was also negtive. 100 days later I did the Rapid testing it was also negtive. In this period I was through stomachache, white tough and some symptons that really drove me crazy. Finally I went back to normal. But I still in panic and my stomach still feel not good. All in all,over the 8months later, I went to hospital and do the test again it was Rapid test(I think it's Determinte HIV 1/2/o) it's negtive. I dodn't have any sex during this 8 months. Here is my qustions: (1) Could I infect with HIV? (2) Did I be the long-window-period guy? (3) Should I need to retest agian? Thanks Dr.

Hello Worrisome Guy,

1. No, absolutely not. HIV is not your problem.

2. No.

3. No. Your repeatedly negative tests out to eight months are definitive and conclusive.

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing!

Treatment Options
Hydrocortisone and Antibodies