With deep emotion and gratitude from Argentina

Dr. Bob,

I am not writing to ask a question but only to express my heartfelt gratitude for your dedication and passion towards your fellowmen/women. I have to admit there were times when I would desperately read your answers in search of a certainty that was already in me (WW). But most of the times I've read the archives just to learn some more and enjoy your tremendous sense of humor. Keep fighting ignorance, idiocy and bigotry and remember there are many of us out there who support you and what you are doing. With great admiration I salute you and hope to be fortunate enough to meet you some day. All the best. Robert (from Buenos Aires, Argentina).

Hello Robert from Buenos Aires, Argentina,

Thank you for your very kind comments. They are warmly appreciated more than you'll ever know.

Buenos Aires is one of my favorite cities. I'll keep providing science-based information with the occasional wise-assed answer if you'll give me a tango lesson or two next time I'm in town. Deal?

Be well Robert!

Rapid test at 5 months
Treatment Options