PLEASE ANSWER DEAD SCARED

Hello sir.I appreciate all the work you have done in this website.I am a student from India and like many Indians would love to work in the US in an engineering field.I am thinking of appearing for the GRE next year and would like to take up bioengineering in the US.But sir I cant concentrate in my studies due to the fear of getting infected.About three weeks back I received a hand job from a hooker.She gave it over my underwear.As far as i remember there was no direct contact of her hands with my penis.Also i had a small cut on the lower portion of my left cheek and she kissed on my cheeks but as far as I can remember they were dry kisses.No deep kissing was involved.I also sucked her nipples but I am quite sure that she was not lactating.I did not taste anything sweet,it was just like the taste of skin.Sir, I have checked your forum repeatedly and as far as I have gathered I am in the low risk category.But I got scared due to a sore throat that lasted for three days.Though I would like to point out that in our country many people at this time of the year suffer from common cold.Sir, please tell if I am in any risk.Sir, I cannot concentrate on anything.I am becoming a nervous wreck.Sir, I am waiting for my reply.On a closing note I would like to wish all a very happy and prosperous Diwali and specially you for giving hope to numerous people.

Student from India

AN ADDITION TO MY PREVIOUS QUESTIONUS (Submitted Oct 29, 2008) Hello Sir,I am again disturbing you.I would just like to add one thing to my previous question.The cut I mentioned was one day old by the time of my encounter with the prostitute.Please help me Sir by answering my question.

Student from India.

Hello Student from India,

I combined your two posts.

You can relax! There is absolutely no HIV-acquisition risk from:

1. handjobs "over underwear;"

2. dry kisses on your cheek with a one-day-old cut;

3. nipple sucking.

I see no reason for even recommending HIV testing, because the risk is nonexistent. However, if you remain scared and unable to concentrate on your studies despite my reassurance, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to put your (unwarranted) worries permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative, OK?

Now stop worrying and start studying and also enjoying the Diwali celebrations!

Finger nail
medicine for syphillis