still worried

hi Doctor, I had a unprotected sex only one time for 5 min in may 24 in Dubai with unknown status of hiv, on seventh day I had a high fever more than 103F with shivering that time I was also too worried about hiv, after two days I tested for urine r/e urine culture and blood culture all come back negative, also my cells position report normal with 7600rbc. my doctor advice me to take ciprofloxin I taken daily two tablets 500mg but after 6 days no change in my condition, I started nausea and pain in all my body, my tongue was totally white and after 8th days my all body become red for 15 min and that time I had a rash on my penis, I again consult with skin doctor and he said it is because of fungus, I applied nizrole cream and its gone after 15 days, after 80 days I checked for hiv Elisa test is become negative with the figure of 0.39 and the negative range was 0 to 1 and 1 to 4 was border line. Till today I am scared and have white tongue and feel some times I have hiv, please advice I need to test again or not and hiv ars symptoms starts at 7th day with shivering?

Unprotected sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. The current guidelines recommend getting an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. You were just shy of that mark at 80 days. Certainly a negative HIV test at 80 days is extremely encouraging and your chances of being HIV infected are almost nil at this point. However, since you are still so worried and you did jump the gun a bit on testing, you could get one additional HIV test now to reconfirm your negative status and hopefully put your residual worries permanently to rest. I'm confident the test result will again be negative. I also have no doubts that this entire experience has taught you an important lesson: unprotected sex is not worth the potential catastrophic consequences!

smoking
Finger nail