PILLS FOR STDS
Oct 29, 2008
When you get treated for an std, can you take all the pills in the bottle at once(as soon as you get them), or take as directed? example: (take twice a day for seven days)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Would you like to take any wild guesses why there are specific "take as directed" instructions clearly printed on every prescription bottle??? Dude, if we wanted you to chug-a-lug the whole bottle of pills at once, we would have directed you to do so. I urge you to:
1. Take your prescription medications only as directed.
2. Netflix the really terrible cult movie classic "Valley of the Dolls" and see what happens when you don't take prescription pills as directed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
- Can Rash Appear After 3 Months Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.