|a quick thank you
Oct 28, 2008
Dr. Bob: Just wanted to send you my best, in addition to my over-long question already sent. Thank you for this site and your work. I work in education, which isn't easy. But you are truly doing the work of the good and blessed
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I'm "doing the work of the good and blessed"??? Hmm . . . seems to me I'm doing work for the hot and horny!
Thanks for your thanks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Tongue Kissing?
- How Long Does An Acute HIV Infection Rash Last?
- Is Atripla Used To Treat HIV Only?
- How Long Before Hiv Shows Up In Blood Test?
- Is Mouth Sores And Rapid Weight Loss A Sing Of Chemotherapy Treatment Or A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
- Dealing With Constipation When You Are Hiv Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.