Is anal sex ok with a woman that has HIV/AIDS
Oct 28, 2008
I am interested in a woman who has HIV/AIDS. She wants to have anal sex not vaginal sex and that is fine with me. Her disease is not active or full blown. Is it all right to have anal sex with her if we take it slow and easy and use lots of K-Y liquid? And can we do it without a condom or is it too risky?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Let me clarify a few points for you:
1. There is no such thing as an HIV infection that is "not active."
2. We don't use the term "full blown AIDS," because there is no such thing as "partially blown AIDS."
3. Unprotected anal sex is the riskiest of all sexual activities. I strongly advise you to wake up and smell the AZT! Where have you been for the past quarter century? I strongly advise against having penetrative sex without protection (latex or polyurethane condom). Failing to heed this caution would be playing sexual Russian roulette.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.