off the wall questions

i love to read the off the wall questions sent in. my question is why do they give 99% of these questions to you to answear? could it be your keen sense of humor. keep up the humor it is great to laugh . thanks kevin

Hey Kevin,

Good question!! I often wondered if there was some maniacal crazed "information technology" geek at Body Central who somehow managed to funnel all the whack-jobs right into "Dr. Bob's inbox". But in general I'm really not a conspiracy theorist (except when it comes to Cheney and then I believe it all), so perhaps the flutternutters just see other bizarro questions posted in my forum and decide to join the other zanies lurking about in this cyber-cuckoo's nest. By the way Kevin, I hope you appreciated my answer to your question concerning the risk of having sex with cross-dressing lesbian tattooed Republican Mormon midget Grandma who yelled "drill, baby, drill" while you pound away wearing a John McCain mask.

Keep smiling Kevin.

Waiting for results (from Milano) part 4 WB indeterminate
Is anal sex ok with a woman that has HIV/AIDS