signs that you have when hiv turn to aids

what sypmtoms do you have when hiv tkurn to aids my 17yr old son jjust diagnose with hiv and his burps and fart smells very bad and unusual what causes this and is this symptoms for aids

"His burps and farts smells very bad . . . ."??? Generally speaking, burps and farts aren't supposed to smell like potpourri from Neiman Marcus.

Sorry to hear about your son's recent diagnosis. I'm sure both you and your son have many questions and concerns related to HIV. I would suggest you both begin to learn more about HIV disease. This Web site has a wealth of information for you both. Start by reading the chapter entitled "Just Diagnosed," which can be easily accessed on The Body's homepage. You should consider going with your son to his visits with the HIV specialist (if he agrees). His HIV specialist physician will be able to address your specific questions and concerns and provide you with additional information about local resources that will be helpful for you and your son. You can mention the smelly burps and farts, but I would tend to chalk those up to last night's pepperoni and extra garlic pizza rather than HIV/AIDS.

succinct, focused question (mutual masturbation risk)
WE NEED MORE HIV POS PEOPLE PUTTING THEIR HAND UP FOR CLINICAL TRIALS