succinct, focused question (mutual masturbation risk)
Oct 27, 2008
I'll be as brief as possible: mutual masturbation exposure only, no penetration of any kind (oral or anal). Me and him on separate chairs, no touching of each other's genitals, but his hands were touching my legs (no visible cuts), there was probably pre-cum on them. Very anxious since. Should I relax? Am I in the "no way no how" category or in the "very remote risk" category?
Thank you so much Dan
Response from Dr. Frascino
Relax! You're unquestionably in the "No way. No how. (No McCain. No Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin.) category!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.