Telephone in Motel

I know that non-sexual and non-intravenous contact virtually guarantees (maybe not the best word to use) no transmission, but I was using a hotel telephone and there was what looked like blood on the keys and close to the ear piece. I did not notice it until later on in the day and so of course did not clean off my face or anything like that. Is there any chance of it entering through the ear at all? Feel free to laugh, but I am just curious and you will really be helping me even more than just looking at your site which is informative and done in a very thoughtful and entertaining way. You should get a Nobel Prize for your work.

Blood on the phone in your motel room???? YIKES! Per chance did you check into room #1 at the Bates Motel and did the proprietor have a striking resemblance to Tony Perkins? If so, don't worry about the phone but I'd strongly advise against taking a shower at all costs.

Dude (or Dudette), even if you were using that phone for phone-sex with boobalicious cheerleader-tramps, the HIV-acquisition risk would be nonexistent.

Thanks for your kind comments. I had no idea there even was a Nobel Prize category for cyber-sexperts. You'll be the first to know if I win, OK?

I need your help please
did i get hiv part 2 donation will follow