I need your help please

Hello Doctor, About 3 months ago in Thailand I got stupid drunk and came to my hotel with sex worker which looked like a women to me at the time but remember he was a gay man before I passed out. I remember few things, the person licking my anal, we did not have condom so we had anal sex, I didnt remember receiving but in the morning when I woke up the person was gone and there was little blood and other stuff on my bed, so I believe after I passed out, I probably received anal sex but cant remember. About a week later, I had symptoms like, no energy, lost appetite, rash on my face, pain in right side and lumps grain that could be felt, low grade fever, I have lost about 10lb cause I didnt feel like eating anything, this lasted for over two months. Now it has been 3 months and for the past week I have been experiencing dry itchy eyes and pain which grows to my sinus and headache to under my eyes and neck pain. Also I have had clear discharge that is not going away since the exposure. I have been to the doctor about a week after the exposure, they did urine and some other test for STD, all came back negative, also test for VDRL at one week and 3 weeks all negative. I have also taken HIV antibodies test here in Asia at 4 weeks and then 8 weeks all negative, because I wash in rush they gave me the second result in an hour, is that reliable?, what do you think about the results, is it too early? About my clear discharge that wont go away, Im seeing the doctor almost every week and he refused to give me any antibiotics, he says I dont have any STD at this time, he says, it will be severe if discharge lasted for over two months, he gave me medicine which I looked up and its for anxiety, I have serious symptoms not sure what Im missing here. What do you think doctor, Im 30 years old male never had sex with guy person before, I got stupid, got drunk and lost control, I was in perfect health before 3 months but lately I cant even focus at work, I have all kind of symptoms, I dont have energy by 5pm, i never have headache in my live but lately my eyes and the bad headache are killing me, please help me.

OK, so you may have wound up getting banged on your "one night in Bangkok." I'm a bit confused by your statement, ". . . we did not have condom so we had anal sex . . . ." Hmm . . . that is indeed "stupid" drunk!

If indeed you have never had sex "with guy person" before, chances are if you did have receptive anal sex, you would have felt it the next day.

Regarding "symptoms," they are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your negative HIV tests at four and eight weeks are extremely encouraging, but not definitive yet. For that you'll need to be retested at the three-month mark.

Many of your symptoms (inability to concentrate, fatigue, headaches, etc.) may well be related to stress (anxiety, depression, guilt). Continue to follow up with your doctor regarding your "clear discharge." I absolutely agree with his decision not to prescribe antibiotics, considering all your screening STD tests are negative.

Take a read through the archives of this forum. The information and testimonials you'll find there should be both enlightening and reassuring to you.

Got Tested today
Telephone in Motel