Got Tested today

Ive been in great despair in the last 6 months thinking I could be infected with the HIV virus, because of extremely risky sexual behavior during the last 5 years of my life. I didnt have the guts to make the test because Ive just got married and we have a little baby , my spouse got tested during her prenatal agenda and was negative. I was scared to death I could damage our happy family with this problem, Everytime I saw my baby smiling I thought about thisWasnt until I reached this website , saw the options of treatment and aknowledged that hiv is becoming a chronic disease, if discovered soon enough; instead of a fatal one, that I ve got the courage do do the test. The answers given here made me conscious of the responsability of my choice - then - of not doing the test. Ive got tested today and it was negative. I am very happy. Maybe my testimonial will help others get tested too, and we can help minimize the spreading of this pandemic disease.

Lets get tested !! Thanks a lot.

Mike from Brazil

Hi Brazilian Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story and newfound insights! I'm hopeful it will help others who still "don't have the guts to make the test"! The take-home lesson here is that when it comes to HIV, what you don't know can kill you! I've been HIV positive since January 1991. If I had never been tested, I wouldn't be here responding to questions. I'd probably be in a decorative urn sitting on Steve's (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos) shelf. It's a nice shelf and I'm sure the urn would be lovely, but I much prefer to be alive and kicking and enjoying every nanosecond of my existence on this amazing planet.

epidermis rash
I need your help please