Just Chillin at Home...Taking an HIV Test
Oct 26, 2008
Hey Doc, a negative Home Access Express test is definitve at the 4.5 month mark after receiving unprotected BJ from female street walker?
Thanks for your expert opinion.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Just Chillin',
Yes, your negative 4.5-month Home Access is definitive.
Thanks for your succinct, focused question. Most folks write in pages and pages, giving me a blow-by-blow of their "blow-baby-blow" from the Naughty Lady on Shady Lane.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.