First case through masterbation sending donation

Dr Bob

I did something very stupid. I have a question about mutaul masterbation. I have a small area of skin in my groin area that is chafed and irritated from my jeans rubbing. The area stings a little when I shower. My question is when I went to the video store werethey have booth I let a man come in to my booth when I was masterbating he took out his penis and started masterbating also we did not cum. But with the same hand he used to masterbate with he started rubbing and touching the area around the of my penis area when I was still trying masterbate. My concern is if there was precum on his hand and it came incontact with my irritated skin which it could have with all the rubbing he did. Did I put myself at risk for HIV infection? Do you warrant testing . Like I said we did not cum I only possibe exposed to precum. Thanks for your answer were do I send donation?

Your HIV-acquisition risk is so extremely remote it's essentially nonexistent. Testing is not warranted medically. However, if you can't shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative. But if it puts your (unwarranted) worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Donation information to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Thank you for your interest in making a donation to help others in desperate need. In return, I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are and will remain HIV negative.

Rapid test detect HIV before Western Blot?
Hiv through risky handjob