Oct 24, 2008
Just a quick note to say you rock! Your information, humor and everlasting patience (with your "patients") is much appreciated.
All the best,
A Big Fan
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey Big Fan,
Thanks for your thanks. I'm pleased to be of service. After all, what would a doctor be without his patients/patience?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On Nipples?
- Can You Get Hiv From Stepping On A Needle?
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- Do Hiv Patients Keep A Slightly High Temperature?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.