Thanks Dr. Bob
Oct 23, 2008
Thanks Dr. Bob for helping me through the 3 months of waiting to get tested a final time. I just got my 12th week antigen/antibody test done 2 days ago, and i'm all clear ( negative ). So, I guess that makes it conclusive. After testing negative 5 times during that 3 month period ( 4 antigen/antibody tests and 1 Hiv dna pcr test ), it is finally a relieve. Thank you so much for all your knowledge and patience. WOOO HOOOO!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome. WOO-HOO! (By the way, you really only needed one HIV test at the three-month mark to be WOO-HOOable.)
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do Swollen Lymph Glands Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does Flaky Skin Mean I Have Hiv?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.