Thanks Dr. Bob
Oct 23, 2008
Thanks Dr. Bob for helping me through the 3 months of waiting to get tested a final time. I just got my 12th week antigen/antibody test done 2 days ago, and i'm all clear ( negative ). So, I guess that makes it conclusive. After testing negative 5 times during that 3 month period ( 4 antigen/antibody tests and 1 Hiv dna pcr test ), it is finally a relieve. Thank you so much for all your knowledge and patience. WOOO HOOOO!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome. WOO-HOO! (By the way, you really only needed one HIV test at the three-month mark to be WOO-HOOable.)
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Where To Get A Prescription For Gonorrhea?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.