Thanks Dr. Bob

Thanks Dr. Bob for helping me through the 3 months of waiting to get tested a final time. I just got my 12th week antigen/antibody test done 2 days ago, and i'm all clear ( negative ). So, I guess that makes it conclusive. After testing negative 5 times during that 3 month period ( 4 antigen/antibody tests and 1 Hiv dna pcr test ), it is finally a relieve. Thank you so much for all your knowledge and patience. WOOO HOOOO!!

You're welcome. WOO-HOO! (By the way, you really only needed one HIV test at the three-month mark to be WOO-HOOable.)

Be well. Stay well.

Don't know if im okay or not?
Night Sweats