Don't know if im okay or not?

I've been active since I was 18 and never went to the obgyo an recenlty in the last couple months i noticed i have extra skin an bumps inside me but ,they dont hurt. And sometimes i bleed even tho im not on my period why is that? Also do you think I have hiv or stds? im scared and need some advice. thanks

You've told me you've been sexually active since you were 18, but you neglected to tell me how old you are now. My general advice is that anyone who is sexually active should have regular visits with her gynecologist. I have no way of diagnosing the cause of your "extra skin bumps" inside your vagina over the Internet. You need to be examined. They could be normal or possibly related to a sexually transmitted disease, such as human papilloma virus (HPV), which can cause genital warts. Your episodes of bleeding in between menstrual periods also should be evaluated. Don't be scared. Just get the routine medical care you need, OK? I also strongly encourage safer sex practices, including latex or polyurethane condoms, for penetrative sex. You can read much more about safer sex techniques, HIV sexual prevention and HIV sexual transmission in the archives of this forum. Have a look!

can hiv infection syptoms apear in ony 3 days
Thanks Dr. Bob