can hiv infection syptoms apear in ony 3 days

I had a high risk stituation 4 days ago. I was having anal sex with a friend. I was the bottom. The condom broke because I made the mistake of buying the thin ones. The condom breaking in the middle of gay sex freaked me out. I went to the VA hospitial two days after the event. They gave me pep drug but I took them only once due to bad side effects. On the third day after the exposure I developed a sore throat.Today is the fourth day from exosure and still have a sore throat. I also have a small sore on the back side of my tongue. Can hiv syptoms appear this fast? I thought they took 1-3 weeks not days

You are correct. The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) generally become manifest several weeks after primary infection. It's extremely doubtful your sore throat is HIV related. However, you still have a major issue to contend with: potential STD/HIV exposure secondary to a failed condom. Anal receptive sex carries the highest risk for HIV acquisition. It's unfortunate you discontinued your PEP after a single dose. If the physicians who evaluated your exposure at the VA felt PEP was warranted, they should not only have started you immediately (which they did), but also arranged for follow-up with an HIV specialist. An HIV specialist physician would have been able to more accurately document your risk, optimize your PEP regimen, help with any PEP-related side effects, change to a new PEP regimen if necessary, evaluate any intercurrent symptoms (such as your sore throat) and arrange for and interpret your post-PEP HIV tests. At this point, I assume you are beyond the 72-hour cutoff for PEP and consequently your only option now is to wait and get an HIV test at the three-month mark. If you're still in contact with your top-gun guy, you might ask him to get HIV tested now. If he's negative, you'll be able to relax somewhat. The possibility he is still in his window period would remain, but the statistical odds you did not contract HIV if he tests negative would be greatly improved. You would still need your three-month test for a conclusive result.

is the oraquick reliable?
Don't know if im okay or not?