help me doctor bob

i think yur great doctor bob, i wonder sometimes just how good yu could be in bed, i fantasize abotu yu all the time.. but there one problem I THINK IM HIV POSITIVE

1. You fantasize "abotu" me all the time???? Hmm . . . don't worry; we have a 12-step program that can help! The first step is always admitting you have a problem!

2. You wonder how good I am in bed??? Hmm . . . I suggest you redirect that question to Dr. Steve. He's not only the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum; he's also the expert on my abilities between the sheets (and in my Jacuzzi, on the sofa, on the dining room table, on the kitchen counters and on a particular amusement park ride at Magic Mountain).

3. "I think I'm HIV positive." Please note, there is as big difference between thinking you are HIV positive and actually being HIV positive. In order to know rather than just surmise, get tested!

Dirty Magazine
Lamb skin condoms