Dirty Magazine

A quick question for an expert... Please note that I am familiar with the facts surrounding the transmission of HIV, and I have read many of the posts that share similar elements with the question that I am about to ask. However, I have chosen to ask this question as I feel that an answer to my specific question would put my mind better at ease regarding the safety of my family. Yesterday, a vehicle turned around in front of my home at which time some litter was ejected from the driver's side onto my front lawn. When the vehicle was gone, I went outside to find a well used adult magazine sitting on my lawn. It had clearly been ejaculated on, though it appeared to be dry. I threw it in my workshop garbage and then proceded to handle my door knob and light switch upon locking my home. I washed my hands afterwards. It was not until just now that I became concerned about cross contamination from door handles etc. in my home, and began worrying about my family's safety. Assuming this litterbug was HIV positive, should I be at all concerned? I would appreciate your view on the matter. Please note, I am merely a concerned family member who would greatly appreciate as direct an answer as possible. Thank you for your kind concern in this matter.

All the best.

You state you are "familiar with the facts surrounding the transmission of HIV" and yet you are worried about "cross contamination from door handles," because you touched them after tossing a piece of well-spunked porno litter found in your front yard into the trash???? Hmmmm . . . I think your familiarity with the facts of HIV transmission might be more of a "passing acquaintance" than a true familiarity. The risk of HIV transmission via the mechanism you describe is completely nonexistent, even if you or a family member decided to use the door knob as a dildo.

I'd suggest you take a more careful read through the archives of this forum to re-familiarize yourself with the facts regarding how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Now colins on Board!
help me doctor bob