Continual Republican Bashing

Dr. Bob, I'm an independent voter by choice but wondering why there is continual bashing of the republican party over sex education? What did the Clinton administration do for sex education that the Bush administration has not done? If you ask me, whether democratic or republican, they both have done NOTHING to advance the knowledge and reduce the costs of sex education...maybe you should start bashing both parties and go for the independents once!! Both parties are crooks and you are just supporting more of the same old same! But whatever party you support, just vote as it is a right myself and others have fought for! Signed, a member of our military forces defending your right to voice your opinions

Hi Military Guy,

Sorry, but I don't agree. I'd suggest you do a bit of research on this topic. Clinton was hampered by the rightwing wingnuts who controlled Congress during his administration. As you may recall, he appointed Donna Shalala Health and Human Services Secretary. She was hounded by the Republicans for her position promoting sex education in schools. You have every right to your opinion and your vote. However, there is a very clear difference between Obama and McCain on science-based, age-appropriate sex education and also on their HIV/AIDS policies. For these among countless other reasons, I will continue to support Obama and the Democrats and encourage others, including you, to do the same.

will make 50$ donation pls answer!
Positive, then indeterminate, then negative but still confused!