will make 50$ donation pls answer!

sorry this might take a min.. About 6 months ago i engaged in a 3 some with a buddie of mine. Following them to his house i noticed she was giving him oral in the car for about 2 min.. after we got to his house i recieved oral and he had vaginal intercourse. It only took me about 3 min, she was good. After that i washed myself off and left. Three weeks later i got soar throat and swollen glands in my neck. The node umder my jaw was the only one swollen but about 2 months later it kinda went down and now i have 2 huge nodes on each side of my neck! they now seem to be stuck to my sternocleidomastiod. I went to the doctor and he ran cbc, hep, and mono(neg). But he didnt do hiv! the only thing that showed up was lymphocytes sightly elevated. I dont have any rash or fever or night sweats nor does my g/f. the node on my r/t side is long and narrow not really round i would say 4 cm in length and 2 cm in w. I also had a mmr vaccine for school because iam in lvn school! They were swollen about 3 weeks after that, 2 months after risk incounter! i feel ok but these damn glands r really making me crazy> can u suggest anything? i also have no other nodes swollen!!! thanks alo , justin

Hello Justin,

Insertive oral sex carries only an extremely low risk for HIV acquisition. I strongly doubt this is your problem.

Was your 0.4 cm by 2 cm swollen gland confirmed to be a swollen gland by a physician? If so, the physician should evaluate the potential cause. If not, you shouldn't be trying to self-examine and self-diagnose!

My advice is simple:

1. If you remain worried about HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test. I'm confident the result will be negative.

2. Have your "swollen gland" evaluated by your general internist.

Good luck in LVN school!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Hi Bob, any news from this guy?
Continual Republican Bashing