re: are you a betting man?

I'm overjoyed to tell you that things are looking very good for your side of the bet (and mine - as giving 1000 to such a cause is fantastic for me too). My girlfriend (who i was sure i had infected 4 months ago) just tested negative. We had exactly ( i mean EXACTLY) the same symptoms up until now. Hair loss, burning mouth, nerve pain, numbness, sore throat, dry mouth etc... you name it, we had it. Well it's been 8 weeks since we last had sex and more than 4 months since I thought I had infected her. Therefore if you add this to the tests I have had, HIV looks very unlikely. This is a win win situation for me! As not only am i glad that I can live a normal life with my wonderful girlfriend, but I can help this worthwhile cause by donating 1000 (this will be after my final negative test in one week). My dream in life has always been to help the less fortunate ( the feeling of helplessness often bringing me to tears) and I'm delighted to be starting off with a donation to your organisation - I'm at uni now in order to learn to help in more practical and efficient ways, and hopefully live my whole life doing it. Dr Bob, not sure what to say. But you are amazing. I really hope that next time I'm in San Francisco we can meet, It would not only make my day to meet a human being of your calibre, but it would make my life. The world is made for people like you. Let's use the time we have to make this world a better and happier place for everyone. Will write to you soon. God Bless.

Excellent news! Thank you for your extremely kind comments. As for helping others, what I've always found is that whatever I give in the true spirit of generosity and compassion to those in need is returned to me a thousand-fold in a myriad of ways. Karma rocks!

Be well! (And that's a doctor's order!) I remain absolutely confident you are indeed well.

Smart guy with probably dumb masturbation question
Good ideas for good sex