Le Suisse anxious, secretions on finger or clothes?

Please help me and sorry for my English (my precedent post was in french), I try again once, to have you expert advice, I am so depressed. I am just masturbate myself in front of a prostitute. But before that, I touched her clothes (old fluids on it?) and she gave me a condom. I take it, open it and put on my sex (She touched packagings condom before me and after my fingers too). I am afraid to put some body fluids on the condom with my hands and then secretions may have touched my sex. (body fluids from her genital secretions or previous customer before I met her, about 15 minutes (?)). I know I became an obsessive compulsive man about hiv, and I am very guilty to be gone (again) with a sex worker (I am married with children, no sex with my wife, that s the problem I know it!). I know it will be better to forget and accept what I did, believe in life and move on. But my mind is not agree with that and want an answer totally accurate. I will do a test at three months (may be also at 6 weeks and 6 months, depends of my fear). 1)What do you thing about that? 2) Just a little hiv secretions after about 10 or 20 minutes can be easily move from finger (or clothes) to my hands and after to my sex and keep infectious? 3) What do you mean when you say use properly condom? Thx for time to answer, sorry for my questions worried of a human suffering psychological. Hope your help, Good karma. Le Suisse anxious, have done a paypal donation.

1. The HIV acquisition risk from the sexual situation you describe is nonexistent. Consequently, I see no medical reason for HIV testing.

2. No, absolutely not.

3. See below.

You accurately identified your real medical problem when you wrote ". . . I am so depressed . . . . I am very guilty . . . ."

Your problem is irrational fear of HIV plus guilt, anxiety and depression. In other words, your problem is psychological, not virologic! I would advise:

1. Level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

2. Get psychological help to confront your unwarranted HIV fears, depression, guilt and anxiety.

3. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to put your irrational and unwarranted residual fears permanently to rest. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your PayPal donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It is warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Please answer or I'll steal your boyfriend (Part 2)
test for a child