Risk for female if male never cums inside her

Hi Dr.Bob

Firstly, thanks so much for your fabulous and informative website which provides invaluable and often enormously comforting information.

My question: If in a hetro relationship the guy never cums inside the girl does this signifcantly reduce ehr chances of infection? Have any tests been conducted? Are there any stats? I think it stands to reason that it reduces the chances of infection but I would like to know by how much.

Thanks Doc.

Keep up the good work.

Yes, the risk of HIV transmission decreases if the guy doesn't pop his cork inside (mouth, vagina or anus). There are no statistics as to the exact amount of decreased risk, as doing a clinical trial to answer this question would, of course, be unethical. It's also important to point out that although this harm-reduction strategy decreases HIV-transmission risk, it certainly does not eliminate it. HIV can be found in precum and precum can transmit the infection.

Are you a betting man, Dr Bob?
Is Flora Sinus safe for HIV+ persons on meds?