Third try..come on PLEASE ANSWER ME!!! Im going crazy!!

I had an incident about 8 months ago that I didnt think of as a potential risk until just this week (I am getting married in 2 months and I guess I am just worried)

Anyways, I was dating a guy that was relentless on getting me to have sex with him. One night he pretty much won, for about a minute. There was a condom and I did not notice anything weird about it but I am so worked up I cant even remember; everything seemed to be in order. He kept trying to go in but I kept resisting by moving my body up and away from him, but finally he penetrated (I think!) and he would have only been in for about a minute and finally stopped because I was crying so hard and telling him to stop..yea what a gentlemen...not..asshole. I dont know if the condom broke, I dont think it did but he did say he didnt cum and I dont think he would have THAT fast. He says he has been tested and he is clean but anyone can say anything. Should I be worried and/or get tested?

I am freaking out because I dont even have sex and this was my first encounter..I have been waiting for marriage and I am so scared that he may have put me at risk even though he says I have nothing to worry about. AND my fiance is a virgin and I would die if I hurt him after he has waiting so patiently for marriage. PLEASE ANSWER!!

Should I be worried?

I love you and if you answer I will come up with some money to donate!! Thanks Doc.

Questions like yours are difficult to respond to, because, if you aren't sure exactly what happened, how can I possibly advise you about your HIV risk? What I can say is that if a latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break), your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact latex (or polyurethane). No way. No how. (No McCain. No Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin.) If, despite this reassurance, you remain concerned, get a single HIV-antibody test. From what you've told me, the result would undoubtedly be negative. However, this may be the most effective and efficient way to put your residual fears permanently to rest.

Should you be worried? No.

Good luck on your upcoming trip down the aisle!

no documented cases?
Dr. Bob, I need some help (SWISS AIDS COMMISSION REPORT) (MAGNETIC COUPLE RISK, 2008)