Stripper Health Safety - Myth v. Reality

Dear Dr. Frascino,

I am a newly minted stripper and had a few questions concerning strip club health safety. There are a lot of wild ideas on the internet and so I wanted the thoughts of an expert.

The club I work at requires all strippers to wear a G-string/Thong, and obviously all males are required to wear underwear (hopefully they all follow this) and pants. A lap dance at my club essentially consists of bouncing on a guy's twigs and berries in 20 different ways, 10 of which he has probably never heard of. Naturally, many many many men ejaculate during lap dances, though only some are so wise to say anything when it happens. From the ejaculate that inevitably soaks through their pants and possibly through my G-string, is there any risk of catching an STD (particularly HV)? And second, is there a pregnancy risk from these lap dances?

Sincerely,

Newly Minted Stripper (NMS)

Hello Newly Minted Stripper,

Twenty different ways of bouncing on a guy's twigs and berries??? I can only think of 18 variations. There must be two new ones since the last time I visited a Badda Bing. If the horned-up patrons keep their kibble and bits in their tighty whities and Levis plus you keep your g-string on, the risk of STD/HIV transmission would be so remote it's essentially nonexistent. The same is true for the pregnancy risk.

Check out the archives for additional information on lap dances, strippers and HIV prevention/transmission.

Re:Thanks you are a remarkable person!
False positive?