Re:Thanks you are a remarkable person!

Thanks Dr Bob your help has really helped out alot. I can't beleive how little I learned about hiv in sex ed it amazing. They preach abstenience but that is really hard. Well anyway I started trying to better inform myself on hiv. I relized that hiv outside dry up real quick and become hard to infect. So anyway thanks for all your help and all that you do. Hopefully we can get some better information on hiv for the kids in the future. Thanks DOC...Keep Up the GOOD WORK!!! Dont let people get you down about the work you do!

Thanks for your thanks! You state, "I can't believe how little I learned about HIV is sex ed. . . . ." Well, I certainly believe it! I hear about the catastrophic consequences of Dubya's disastrous and misguided abstinence-only sexual education programs on a daily basis here. Once again, I urge all readers of this forum to vote for Barrack Obama and the Democrats on November 4th. We must bring science and common sense back to sexual education!

pregnancy and inconclusive HIV WB test (PREGNANCY) (INDETERMINATE WESTERN BLOT, 2008)
Stripper Health Safety - Myth v. Reality