Oct 15, 2008
Dear Dr. Bob, First, thank for your done in this forum. My question is: "can hiv acute patient gain weight in window period?"
Response from Dr. Frascino
Silly question. Silly answer.
Question: "Can hiv acute patient gain weight in window period?"
Answer: Yep. Just eat at McDonald's consistently and supersize your fries.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Triggers Shingles Outbreak?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.