A south american fan of Obhama-Part II

Hi Bob! Thanks for answering my previous question! I didn't realized I hadn't provided you with specific details of my "tranny transaction"- sorry about that... What happened could be summarized as mutual masturbation at best (though mainly what I got from this episode was a hand job done on me). However, I did see him/her precumming a lot while he/she masturbated. So my question remains the same as previously stated: I'm not circumcised and the hand she used to stimulate me may have some pre cum on it. (plus this mucosal membrane on the inner skin of the penis you once wrote). I've been rather relieved by finding information in the archives concerning this type of practices, however, I'd love to have your professional assesment on my case. Sorry if I'm such a pain in the ass bothering you with this... You are a wonderful person, Bob and your sense of humour is unique!

Gus

Hey Gus,

Mutual masturbation, or even a one-way tranny-transaction helping hand with pre-cum, is not considered to be a significant risk for HIV transmission. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well Gus.

A south american fan of Obhama in need Oct 13, 2008

Dear Bob First, I'd like you to know I've been an assiduous reader and and admirer of the job you do for years. That said, I'll go straight to my situation: Last week, I had my bachelor party. Stupidly, I got heavily drunk and my friends didn't have a better idea than hiring a tranny!! Well, to make a story short: I realized what was going on when I was about to cum and saw, to my utter surprise (and dislike) that she/he was stroking her/his penis and pre cum was visible on it. Feelings of guilt aside (...) I know this is an extremely low practice, however, let me quote this you wrote some time ago: "A mucous membrane is a thin layer (membrane) that lines all internal body passages that communicate directly with air outside the body, such as the respiratory and alimentary tracts, and which has specialized cells or glands that secrete mucous. HIV can permeate mucous membranes, but it cannot permeate intact skin. The foreskin is not a mucous membrane. However, it is a specialized type of skin and HIV can be taken up by the Langerhan's (dendritic) cells located within the foreskin". I'm not circumcised but I didn't have any cut on my penis from that episode. Do you think a case can be made here? (or not?).Is the amount of pre cum a factor which can propitiate more "binding" to the cells above mentioned? So please Bob, could you give some insights on this? I've always followed safe sex practices and I think this is just too much to handle. Irrational fears of passing on hiv to my future wife run insanely through my mind! I do promise I will be donating soon. Can I do so from Argentina? Best for you and Dr. Steve.

Gus

Ps:go Obhama!!!

Hey Argentinean Gus,

It's difficult for me to address your level of HIV risk, as you didn't state what you and Ms./Mr. Tranny were doing when you were "about to cum" (oral, anal, mutual masturbation???). The general principles related to HIV transmission/acquisition risk are the same for gay, straight, tranny or even bi-curious closeted Republicans. HIV can be isolated from pre-cum, but generally in much lower concentrations than what is found in ejaculate. If you followed safer sex practices, your HIV risk would be negligible at best. As always, if you placed yourself at risk, you'll need an HIV test at the three-month mark. If you want to write back with more details about the tranny transaction, I'll try to give you a more specific assessment on your HIV risk.

Regarding donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, yes, the foundation accepts gifts from anyone and anywhere. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation accepts PayPal, credit cards, cash, checks, appreciated securities, direct bank-to-bank wire transfers, diamond mines, oil wells, spaceships, family jewels, gold teeth . . . you name it!

Be well. I'm here if you need me, OK?

bleeding while kissing
HIV Test Indeterminate