bleeding while kissing

A friend and I were in the middle of kissing. We ended up bumping teeth. We continued kissing until we both tasted blood, and we immediately stopped. I checked my mouth, and noticed that I had gotten a tiny cut on the inside of my lip. I'm HIV positive. What are the chances that my friend got infected if he tasted my blood?

There is at least a theoretical chance for HIV transmission if HIV-positive blood comes into contact with mucous membranes (such as those that line the mouth). How great a risk would depend on many factors: amount of blood, viral strain, viral load, trauma to the membranes, etc. HIV testing outside the window period is warranted.

Dr. Bob, Please help me, I really need your help part 3
A south american fan of Obhama-Part II