paranoid android - strip club towels

Dr. Bob,

Your advice has been very helpful, and the comments always witty.

Cutting to the chase.. I was at a strip club in Toronto and had a lap dance. I'm not sure what it's like elsewhere, but in Toronto it seems customary to for a stripper to put her towel/cloth on the client's lap, as a layer between the client and the stripper.

1) My concern is whether it is possible to contract HIV or other STDs from this setup (with the towel soaking up fluids from the stripper or previous clients and passing it on to me). I was wearing jeans and boxers, and my lap (inner thigh) area felt rather cold/wet after the dance. Not sure if it got wet from the towel (uck!), perspiration (nothing else - it wasn't that good), or simply a cold feeling from the contrast between having a warm body on it and not. This concern may seem unfounded to some/most, but I was hoping to hear your opinion.

2) My second concern - the stripper was nude, and fingered herself a little during the dance. I remained clothed throughout, and the most her hand/fingers could've touched afterwards would be my hair/face/neck, and hands/arms. Is it possible that HIV and/or STDs could have transferred from her genital area to her hands/fingers and then to me?

p.s. the towel or the stripper's genital area gave off a stench, but from experience it seemed to be the usual smell to be found, err, in between a woman's legs. Given the upscale nature of the establishment, it was rather unexpected.. just thought it was an intersting side note!

Thank you very VERY much for your help Dr. Bob! Really appreciate the help from this forum!

No McCain! No Palin! I can see Washington from my house in Toronto, lol!

Regards, M

1. Your HIV-acquisition risk from Bouncing Betty Boobs at Toronto's Badda Bing is nonexistent. In other words, you are indeed a "paranoid android."

2. Ditto answer #1 above.

Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin is dragging McSame down the proverbial drain and simultaneously destroying the Republican Party with her hate-inciting rhetoric and mangled syntax. Long live Tina Fey!

help Tested positive
anal scratching - donation on the way