scaring oral sex!

Hello Dr. Bob, You're amazing !!, I'm from Mexico City, and I would like that a day visited to us and gave a talk on HIV.

Weel my English is not good, but this is the situation:

a boy of 18 years that I knew by Internet did oral sex to me (I am man of 25), only like by 10 seconds, I when remembering that he was doing it to me without protection, I ran to the bath and I washed myself with water and soap, my penis and fled from its house. After that incident, I ask to him that if had HIV and he it said groserías to me and it said to me that test became and it did not have anything. Of all this he has spent a year 10 months to be exact.

I went to a VIH specialized clinic in Mexico City and they said to me that I calmed to me that by 10 second of insertive oral sex the risk was lowest, I said that they tested to me, but the result it will be negative, knowing that some in the past had not had sexual contact, with nobody more in my life.

My question is:

1.- I'm infected?? (ghosts fromn the past going to my head in this days) 2.- I'm Hypochondriac? or Cyberchondriac??

3.- I'm Bisexual, and I got marrie recently, an d I want to have kids, but I don't want infect my wife. What I have to do¡?????

Thanks foryour atention and patient with us, "THE FRIGHTENED ONES" P.S. I have to write this post beacause I searched before and none odf the cases fit with mine.

Actually, I was in Mexico City a few months ago for the International AIDS Conference (me as well as 26,000 other HIV scientists, physicians, activists and researchers). Your city is immense! I hadn't realized 25,000,000 people live there. San Francisco only has about 750,000!

Regarding your question, I agree with the advice you received at the HIV clinic:

1. Extremely unlikely.

2. Perhaps both: a cyber-hypochondriac!?

3. If you need absolute assurance of your HIV-negative status, you'll need to get an HIV test at the three-month mark. I'm confident the result will be negative.

As for searching the archives and not finding cases like yours, well, you couldn't have searched too hard, because there are lots and lots of cases like yours. Check out the entire chapters on oral sex, HIV sexual transmission and HIV sexual prevention in the archives!

donation from the past and sorry again
help Tested positive