donation from the past and sorry again

Hi doctor, about a year ago you helped me a lot by answering one question and that put my fears away, back then I promise I will donate to your foundation but in that time I didnt have money to donate, but a year after I finally make the donation, thank so much.

Can you help me once again?

I had a protected vaginal sex with a girl I know for some time a few days ago. This is how it happened: she performed oral for about 5 minutes I wasnt wearing a condom, followed by about 10 minutes of penetrative virginal sex with a condom on. I ejaculated in the condom; do you think that I can be in risk of an hiv infection? Do I need to get tested?

Tank you from Chihuahua.

Hello Chihuahua Guy,

"Protected" sex is indeed protected, if the latex condom was used properly and did not break. HIV cannot permeate intact latex (or polyurethane). No way. No how.

Oral insertive sex carries only a very small potential risk for HIV acquisition. If you are worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this experience. I also suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information at this site, in the archives and on the related links. In the archives, we have entire chapters devoted to oral sex, safer sexual techniques, HIV sexual transmission, HIV sexual prevention, etc.

I'll repost your post from last year as well for our readers.

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

PLEASE HELP ME IM GOING CRAZY Aug 14, 2007

Good day Doctor, I hope you can help me, 4,5 months ago I had a vaginal sexual relation without protection by approximately 5 minutes after this she practice oral sex and then I ejaculate, soon after I felt fear of a possible infection of some disease specially HIV, so I ask this woman to take an HIV test, she took it and the result was negative, at the three months of the contact I take the test and it also came negative, nevertheless I was still feeling fear and near the 4 months I take another test and it also came negative, but now Im worried because I didnt see if the nurse use a new needle the last time a was at the clinic the take my last test, you think that I have some risk of being infected of HIV?

Can you tell me how can I make a donation since I live in Mexico?

If some day you come to the city of Chihuahua, dont doubt in sending an email to me Ill be glad help you here.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to four months are definitive and conclusive. Your worries about a used needle for HIV testing are unwarranted. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further testing or worrying is warranted.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. We accept PayPal, credit cards, money orders, cash, cashiers checks, direct wire transfers, appreciated securities and just about anything else! (Once someone wanted to send us a Chihuahua puppy!)

Stop worrying! Start WOO-HOOing!

Be well. (You are indeed well.)

Risk involved with using cum as lube
scaring oral sex!