Help, I need somebody

Thank-you for your help, Please advise. Many thanks to Dr. Steve Natterstad whom actually called me back. All the way to Canada. I still need your help Steve and Bob. I know my risk sounded low, but biologically speaking either the virus is in oneself or its not. Window periods based on risk make no sense. Many, many severe ongoing symptoms. When does it stop??? Face changes, body changes many more.... Low out of range lymphocytes at 2 months. Negative STD panels out to 5 months, Negative Elisa Hiv1/2 out to 7 months , including NAT. Bad symptoms remain. Low absolutes (out of range) on Cd4's Cd8's but % okay at 1.3 at 6 months. Negative Hiv1 p24 at 5 and 6 months. But something bad is living in me. My Doc says Im conclusive in one breath then says I can test at 9 months if I want. Why the hell would he say that? Oh God, when does it stop?? Please Advise on other tests I could take to rule this thing OUT.

Thank-you, Signed. Help me!

Hi Canadian-Guy,

Yes, Dr. Steve and I both agree you need help, but I doubt it's our help that you need!

Your HIV-acquisition risk was negligible. Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody and p24 antigen tests out to seven months plus your undetectable NAT are definitive, conclusive and irrefutable. HIV is not your problem! How you choose to live with that reality is up to you.

I'm not doubting your symptoms. However, I am advising you with absolute certainty that HIV is not the cause of those symptoms! A good analogy would be headaches and brain cancer. Not every headache is caused by a terminal brain tumor! Your symptoms are not caused by HIV.

As for your CD4 and CD8 cells, there was absolutely no reason to run this test. It was a waste of money (and blood) and has only caused you increased anxiety! Your "low absolutes" have absolutely nothing to do with HIV!

No additional HIV testing is warranted. Should you test again, the results will undoubtedly again be negative.

Your problem is not HIV, but rather irrational fear of being HIV infected. In other words, your problem is not virologic, but rather psychological. Additional testing won't help; counseling with a psychologist or psychiatrist will. Ask your doctor for a referral to a therapist. Bring a copy of this post and my response to your first session and show it to your therapist. It will help focus your treatment and speed your recovery.

As for your ongoing symptoms, if your doctor has performed a thorough evaluation and a physical cause cannot be found, you should be evaluated for psychosomatic illness related to your irrational fear and HIV anxiety.

As far as "Oh God, when does it stop???" it stops when you take control and get the kind of medical help you need. It will not stop if you continue to perseverate on a disease you could not possibly have. We have shown you the road back to good mental and physical health. It is right in front of you. Now it's up to you to take the first steps.

Montagnier, Nobel prize, Therapeutic aids vaccine in 3 years
Risk involved with using cum as lube