No question, just extending a thanks

Dr. Bob,

It can't be said enough how fortunate we are to have you here doing this service. You are such an inspiration and source of guidance. I just wanted to let you know that people like you are rare and the world would be a better place if everyone had the kindness, generosity, and humor you possess.

Keep up the good work, and don't work too hard.

Thanks for your thanks and your kind comments. Both are warmly appreciated. As for "working hard," well, I can't help it. I'm Italian. It's genetic. (You can take that comment any way you wish. Wink, wink.)

Quickly declining?
Montagnier, Nobel prize, Therapeutic aids vaccine in 3 years