Your Political views Dr. Bob

Dear Dr.Bob, Do you really think you should be using a medical website to push your political views. Has any President ever done anything for us poor souls with AIDS. NO! Do you really think Obama is going to save all of us with AIDS? No! Congress makes the decisions - not the President. That is where our attention should be. I read this website to try and save my life not to see more political ads and views. I do have to thank you and "The Body" for doing all you do. Yes, I am chicken for not signing my name but nothing is confidential anymore.

Actually, national priorities are set by the president. The only semi-bright spot in Dubya's sorry-assed legacy is his PEPFAR program. (Please note that stands for "President's" Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief.) Too bad he even messed that up by putting in his misguided notions about abstinence and other rightwing poppycock. It's also too bad he's totally ignored the HIV epidemic at home. Obama has laid out a clear strategy for a national HIV/AIDS agenda. Consequently, if indeed you read this Web site to "try and save (your) life," I would strongly urge you to review the HIV/AIDS platforms of the two candidates and that of the Democrats versus the Republicans. Once you've done that, I'm confident you'll better understand my comments.

HIV-PHOBE-UK: FOLLOW UP.
FalseRE: Positive? Uni-gold rapid test