made two huge mistakes

hello doc this is one awesome website what u guys do is great. ok here is my story and questions. i went to canada for vacation and met a girl who latter gave me oral all night ther was also some licking of my butt all unprotected. after all this was done i noticed a cut on my pinus and freaked out went to emergency room and was put on pep tenofovir 300 mg lamivudine 150mg and kaletra when i got back home to us i went to a doctor. told all that has happened and he prescribed me the remaining 23 day course.he also tried to get me into a hiv specialist who will not see me till i have a pos test. so ive been going back to my doc and had an hiv test at 59 days after exposure also hep b and c.all neg-.they have also checked my liver and kidneys at 14 and 28 days all ok.4 and a half months latter my urine is still very dark like it started to be when i first started pep.is that normal ?? or is something wrong from pep my doc says it will go away but ive been off it for 3.5 months.now it gets worse. about 21 days ago was my 28 th bday partied with friends and got real drunk.passed out and friends got me a hooker who woke me up by giving me head and just could not tell her to stop and i also licked her clit a bit and made her come.after it was over i noticed a small cut on inside of foreskin. now i came down with a horrible flu 21 days latter.what is ur opinion besides that im a total ******* idiot and a fool.please give it to me straight i have been very depressed and down.do i have a chance or am i done for.thnx far taking the time to read this look forward to ur answer i will b sending a donation if u could tell me where to send it to. good luck and god bless johnny

Hello Johnny,

First of all, it's penis, not "pinus."

Next, I would not have recommended PEP for your initial potential exposure. It was not warranted.

Next, dark urine can be related to a variety of medical conditions, including hepatitis. It is not generally associated with HIV or PEP. Your general medical doctor should be able to evaluate this problem with the appropriate blood and urine tests.

As for your most recent sexual adventure, your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low, even with the "small cut on the inside of foreskin." I would recommend you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The statistical odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your drunken encounter with the Naughty Lady of Shady Lane.

By the way, how are you getting these cuts on your Mr. Happy??? I'd advise you clean up your act a bit to avoid inadvertently waking up with hookers.

Finally, thank you for your desire to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Good luck Johnny. Be well!

I've got flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them.
Woo and Hoo